Thursday, October 25, 2007

Photo Exhibits

There's a photography exhibit at the Columbia Art Center "Trick or Treat: A photography exhibition by the Baltmore chapter members of the American Society of Media Photographers". The reception is on Saturday, Oct. 27 from 6-8 pm. Refreshments will be served.

One of our local photographers (Denee Barr) recently sent me a note about her exhibit at the American City Building:
--- Stop by the Columbia Foundation in the American City Building 10am-5pm and see my photo-based mini-retrospective of Columbia/Howard County put together along with Howard County Artist Alice Webb in celebration of Columbia's 40th Birthday! I will be changing my photo based images every few months! Look through my scrapbook and sign my guestbook on display. Also on display is a book entitled "Dialogue With Photography" that I think you will interested in looking through as well.

And head down to DC where the Corcoran Gallery of Art is exhibiting the work of two great photographers: Annie Leibovitz (exhibit runs through January 13, 2008) and Ansel Adams (exhibit runs through January 27, 2008).

No comments: