Scott Kelby is coming to DC on Sept. 10 (Monday) to give a seminar on digital workflow using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. If you don't know Scott Kelby, he's the foremost Photoshop expert and my favorite author for Photoshop books. He's become sort of a Rock Star in the Photoshop world.
Here's a brief what you'll learn summary:
- The best way to set-up and optimize Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Techniques for processing digital images quickly and easily
- When to use Photoshop Lightroom and when to use Photoshop
- Dynamic ways to show your works like a pro using Photoshop Lightroom
- How to use Photoshop Lightroom to make printing easier than ever
Here's the website with more details about the upcoming seminar. It's only $79 for NAPP members and $99 for non-members. If you're not a member of NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals), consider their $99 yearly membership. You get their photoshop magazine 8x a year, access to online training videos, discounts and more. You can find out more by visiting the NAPP website.
This seminar is going to be mostly about LightRoom and how to use it for your digital workflow.
Technorati Tags: percworks, Robin Abello, Technology, Community, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Scott Kelby