Sunday, May 13, 2007

Working from home?

I first thought this was a joke but sounds like it's the real deal.

For those who work from home (or who've always wanted to), here's something to make your home office literally sound like a real office --- Background Sounds for the Home Office.

I guess there might be some appeal to this, but one of the reasons I find great about working from home is the silence and the privacy. But you can get cabin fever especially if you work in the basement. And I remember when I started telecommuting 8 years ago, the one thing I began to miss was the interaction with other people so everytime I went to work (once a week if I wasn't travelling) I would always chat with my officemates just to reconnect with the world.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: