Monday, October 09, 2006

Mapquest gets an upgrade

Finally I can start using Mapquest again.

For a long time now I have been using Google Maps or Yahoo Maps instead of Mapquest because of the click and drag the map feature. It's a feature that allows me to see the route more and find other ways to get to a destination. And being that Mapquest is the map site that most people use (at least that's what I gather since most people often remark they'll Mapquest the directions) it's a much needed upgrade otherwise it wouldn't have been long before people went the same direction I did. In fact on some of the earlier pages we had built on ezColumbia we only used Mapquest and for quite some time now we have been thinking of converting those links to Google Maps mainly because of this feature ... but now we don't have to do that anymore (on our new pages we do offer links to both Mapquest and Google Maps).

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: